Starring Pierre, the only spirit documented in a painting in the world by Greg Furie. When Loser dad Leonard Litkovitz finds out he can't have children because of a low sperm count, he's blessed with a killer ventriloquist dummy son named Wee Wee. It's a psychologically demented horror comedy written by Greg Furie. Get your copy of Wee Wee's World at Amazon, Kindle, or Goodreads. The novel is relevant to how we'd love to deal with a variety of everyday situations.
Sunday, July 23, 2017
10 Things Wee Wee's World Won't Do For You and 1 Thing It Will
10 Things Wee Wee's World Won't Do For You
1. It won't make you a better salesman/saleswoman.
2. It won't cure your depression.
3. It won't make you a better person.
4. It won't make the world a better place.
5. It won't make you a better lover.
6. It won't inspire you to reach your goals.
7. It won't make you smarter.
8. It won't make you want to purchase a ventriloquist dummy, so you can have a son.
9. It won't motivate you.
10. It won't make you say, "Wow, that was a great book."